[3830] NAQP SSB W3HAC M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 10:49:48 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W3HAC
Operator(s): K0OO K6ZO
Station: W3HAC

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WASHINGTON DC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     1
   80:    5     4
   40:   89    34
   20:   12     8
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  109    48  Total Score = 5,232

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This was a hard fought battle.  Overall band conditions were in the Johnny
Flusher so what can I say.  It did open up on the lower bands late in the
contest.  Much of the contest was spent training new contestors so that we will
have a new crop this season to draw from.

I have to remind the public that the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA IS ITS OWN ENTITY.
YOU ALL TREAT IT AS YOU LIKE.  THE DISTRICT IS NOT IN ANY WAY A PART OF THE
STATE OF MARYLAND.  PLEASE TAKE NOTE.  I CERTAINLY WISH THAT THE JUDGES WILL
REALIZE THIS AS WELL.  THIS IS THE NAQP AND THE DISTRICT SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE ITS
OWN POINT OF RECOGNITION.  THE LOGGING PROGRAMS SHOULD ALSO TAKE NOTE SO THAT IT
WILL ONLY BE THE JUDGES THAT HAVE TO HASH OUT THIS POINT AND THAT IT DOES NOT
HAVE TO BE A POINT OF CONTENTION OVER THE AIR ON MANY OF THE QSOS.

IN THE FUTURE PLEASE JUST MARK DC AS DC AND LET THE JUDGES DEAL WITH THE ISSUE.

ENOUGH SAID FOR THE TIME BEING.  THANK YOU.

As always  thanks go to the landlord for allowing the station to exist.  W3HAC
is located in a church that is just down the street from the WHITE HOUSE and
right next to the MARCONI MONUMENT.

THE CREW LOOKS FORWARD TO THE NEXT GO ROUND.  BEST TO ALL.

73

PAT    K0OO
DON    K6ZO
CHRIS  KC3FJ?-- JUST PASSED THE TEST RIGHT BEFORE THE CONTEST--