[3830] ARRL 10 N2CU SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 18:03:55 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: WNY

   CW:  317    91
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  317    91  Total Score = 115,388

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Didn't plan any operation this year, but when I reviewed LoTW I saw I was
missing Delaware on 10m. I found AA1K (Delaware) not too long after I got on,
but stayed on to see if a European run could be had. I did get a short one
Saturday morning but then it shut down except for a few stragglers and never
came back on Sunday.

There were a couple of stations with terrible signals; sounded like they were
using spark gap transmitters.

K3, L7 @ 900w., TH6DXX @ 15m, N1MM Classic

73,
Tom N2CU <><