[3830] ARRL 10 K4JC SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 21:24:40 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4JC
Operator(s): K4JC
Station: K4JC

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: FL

   CW:
  SSB:  145    43
-------------------
Total:  145    43  Total Score = 12,470

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A part-time effort because of work and family commitments, but I had a lot of
fun while I was able to operate. Nice to see 10m in fairly good shape; perhaps
the last time for a long time to come? Great EU prop Sunday morning but odd
prop to other parts of the world. SA/Caribbean was strongest off the side of
the beam(!) and at one point I heard HZ1HZ CQing with an S9-plus signal, but
she reported not being able to hear anyone. I guess it's true that, while six
meters is the Magic Band, ten is the MYSTERY band!