[3830] ARRL 10 KT4ZB SO SSB Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 21:24:48 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SO SSB Unlimited LP
QTH: Savannah, GA

   CW:
  SSB:  442    85
-------------------
Total:  442    85  Total Score = 75,140

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Planned a casual effort but got sucked in when the contest turned into a west
coast QSO party on Sunday. I was glad I worked about 4 hours on Saturday to
catch some of the EU opening because it wasn't there for me on Sunday. The goal
was to attempt a Georgia record for this category before the sunspots quit and
10m goes quiet.

   Loved the crazy callsigns where the spots showed three different versions.
One highlight was an unexpected call from ZL1T while working the west coast.
Seemed like there was good activity from XE. I only managed to work 24 US
states; all the west coast but few in the Midwest or New England.

Great fun - Jere
Yaesu FT-1000MP Mk-V, TH6-DXX, A3S, Loop and N1MM+