[3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 09:43:40 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 16

Call: W1TEF
Operator(s): W1TEF/4
Station: W4DFG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Little Mountain, SC
Operating Time (hrs): :55

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   8      8
   20:   8      8
   15:   1      1
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  17     17  Total Score = 289

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I want to thank John Laney, K4BAI for sponsoring me into CWOps and for all the
sponsors who climbed on board.  I am honored to become part of a great
organization.

Had a tough time this morning -again. I tried to run, but got nowhere, thought
I wasn't getting out at all.  Found that somebody had messed with the offset,
finally got that straightened out so I made some Qs.

Thanks to Michel - F5IN for the 15 meter Q. Michel was loud on 15, but he was
the only one I heard. Overall, conditions weren't the best for QRP from Little
Mountain.  I'll give it the old college try this for the 1900 UTC session.

Thanks for the Qs.

Very best regards,

Tom, W1TEF/4