[3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 15:47:29 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 16

Call: W1TEF
Operator(s): W1TEF/4
Station: W4DFG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Little Mountain, SC
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  17     17
   15:   8      8
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  25     25  Total Score = 625

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Much better than this morning, but I can't seem to get past the 25 to 30 range
of completed Qs.  Still, had a good time, it was fun and if I had actually
started on time (interrupted by club member), I would have made 31 which is my
goal for 1 watt.  Scotty - W7SW threw me with this HO HO HO, but once I caught
it, I had to laugh. I'm going to get him good next week.

10 was dead, 15 woke up for a little bit, 20 worked better off the 40 meter
Delta loop for the first 30 minutes, the rest of the time was on the beam.
Didn't hear one station on 40 and I kept checking.

Had fun, thanks to everybody for the Qs - I might get back on tonight -we'll
see.

Very best regards,

Tom, W1TEF/4