[3830] ARRLDX CW WB5EIN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 22:18:00 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

Total:  607   247  Total Score = 449,787

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Despite several big troubles with logging (Lenovo laptop screwed up and N1MM+
quit after 22 entries at the beginning, then had to switch back to my trusty
MacBook and SkookumLogger--even had to figure out a way to merge the QSO files,
even though the author said it's not possible) and antenna (Windom developed
weird high SWR problems and I had to wait until daylight to perform some
temporary fixes), I trudged along.
It was a fun contest, overall, mainly because I got to reconnect with so many
friends around the globe on this one.  Already, I'm anticipating and planning
for the 2016 run of this contest.
Thanks to everyone who responded to my puny signal.

Rig:  Kenwood TS-480SAT (100w)
Antenna:  Windom 80 Compact at 30 feet

73 to all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN