[3830] NAQP SSB WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 19 12:04:12 EST 2015

                  NAQPSSB Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2015-01-17

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : SSB
  Default Exchange : Jon IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   Mt2
          1.8      12      12    5    0
          3.5      51      51   22    0
            7      93      93   30    0
           14      84      84   35    1
           21      35      35   16    2
           28      27      27    7    2
        Total     302     302  115    5

             Score : 36,240
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847 100 W
           Antenna : Alpha-Delta DX-B sloper cut for 30-40-80-160
           Soapbox : Vertical multiband antenna is down for the winter
                     pending porch repairs; DX-B sloper works OK on
                     10-15-20 with a tuner.  Operated about 8 hours.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2015-01-18        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S