[3830] ARRL FD WV1K 2A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 2 08:20:34 EDT 2015

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: WV1K
Operator(s): N1MM W1FTE N1EN N1VXQ AA1HK N1IXF KC1BXV K1NYK KE1IH W1RM K1AZ K1EBY W1TJL K1RM
Station: WV1K

Class: 2A LP
QTH: CT

  160:
   80:   52     327
   40:  284     449
   20:  287     294
   15:   75      31
   10:   13
    6:    2       6
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  713    1107     0  Total Score = 5,066

Club: Murphy's Marauders

Comments:

Score here doesn't include the bonus points (1150).  First time operating FD as
a group.  Since many were original Murphy's Marauders members we decided to
resurrect the name.  Set up at Alice Merritt Hartland Recreation Area in East
Hartland CT.  Great location and good trees for the wires.  We need to work on
better tower setups for the yagis.  Our Saturday night dinner was a pot luck
BBQ feast with ribs smoked, baked and grilled on site by N1MM.  Great teamwork
by our ops with everyone making solid contributions to our antenna, station
building, and operating.