[3830] IARU EF2A(EA2OT) SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 14 12:38:43 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EF2A
Operator(s): EA2OT
Station: EF2A

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH:

  160:    64    0       5       28
   80:    77    0       9       24
   40:   476    0      23       33
   20:  1073    0      38       39
   15:  1025    0      32       28
   10:    46    0      11       24
-------------------------------------
Total:  2761    0     118      176  Total Score = 3,012,030

This was the first serious effort from new contest QTH in HP category.
I started the contest very tired, because I spent the last 2 weeks building and
installing new antennas and stacking systems (custom built by EC2DX).

I enjoyed the nice runs on 15 and 20, but the most enjoyable time was running
on 40m. Many US stations were coming so loud!

I was tired, so I spent too much efforts running and I forgot to search more
aggresively new multipliers, mainly on 15 and 80m were I could have done much
better.

Anyway, it was a very nice contest and enjoyed very much.

Congrats to all competitors for the fantastic results I�'m seeing, and
specially to the HQ stations that make this contest so interesting.

If you are looking for stacking systems, antenna switchings, etc. , I propose
you to contact EC2DX Imanol. He sells ready to use stuff with very nice quality
and good prices. Thank you Imanol for your help!

Thank you all for calling, and see you on the next one.

73! Jon