[3830] WPX CW N4VI SOAB(TS) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 00:03:03 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4VI

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: CO

Well that was humbling, fun but humbling!

Antennas:
40m: something between a dipole/inverted vee. Broadside to JA/SA. Thankfully it
worked fairly well in other directions as well.

20/15/10: wire beam. All but last 3 hours aimed at EU. Turned to JA for the
last 2-3 hours. Big mistake. The 40m dipole came in handy on 15m after I did
that.

Due to lack of operating, stir in a little qrm, and I couldn't tell difference
between an S, H and 5, not to mention most the other numbers!

73

Chris, n4vi