[3830] WPX CW W6NS SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 00:03:14 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

Barely HP, 400-500w, barely antennas, tribander at 10m in a hole, 40m DP and
ground mount 80m vert.

Thanks for allowing a recovering Scientific SetBack op to join the CW gang -
hope I did not cause too many delays.  This was a part time effort while doing
neighborhood improvement project (building a BA fence).

This test was a learning experience - (sort of like interpolating log tables
only here it was serial numbers through the flutter, used probability,
summation and when all else fails 'SWAG').

Thought of the day:  CQing at 30 - 40 wpm on Sunday may impress someone but it
sure does not impress me and consequently I am not in your log thus a Q that
may cost you the test; sometimes you go slow to go fast or is it go slow to
win!

Used up all my soap, hope nobody minds the stink tomorrow.  This may be soap or
it may be BS.

73, Tim W6NS