[3830] WPX CW SM2T(SM2EZT) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 11:16:07 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SM2T
Operator(s): SM2EZT
Station: SM2EZT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: N65 O22

I had other things to do during the contest so I could not run all 36 hours. But
I still got better results than last year with 36h of operation.
Conditions wewe better than expected but it was hard to get a rum with less
then 100 W and small antennas. No attenuator on low bands! My new rig is very
effective when working SoP. It's a Windows (SDR) program with realtime spectrum
display and logging in the same software. I can see when a new station is on and
move there fast. (please send ur call after TU.)

Rig: Angelia board SDR board with an Amp so I got 60 to 100 Watts out depending
on band used. My own software written in Delphi.
Antennas: Force 12 C3 for 10,15 and 10m, Dipoles for 40m and a InvV for 80m.

Hope to get my rotating tower up until IARU contest.
73! Torvald SM2EZT (SM2T)