[3830] WPX CW IY3A(IZ3EYZ) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 2 20:19:41 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IY3A
Operator(s): IZ3EYZ
Station: IY3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Northern Italy

   20: 1091

This is my 2nd ctest in a row after RDXC 2015 and I'm still feeling I'm missing
something in my operating skills which I owned earlier. [...]
Thus it will be interesting to see if they are lost forever or I might
eventually be able to recover them with some activity after being away from
contesting for nearly 2,5 yrs.

Condx sounded weird from here and surprisingly my usual money band (15mt)
didn't behave as expected this time, leaving on the field at least 200 Qs and
failing to achieve the planned 8 mln target.

All in all it was a funny one though I'm sure it would have been even better to
be able to play 2R HP and get 11/12 mln which I considered a doable target when
I planned this WPX CW 2015 a while ago. Time is flowing fast and my last
SOAB-HP entry was back in 2011 in WAE CW....

Log will be uploaded on LOTW very soon and a reliable QSL manager will handle
either OQRS bureau/direct and old style requests, so DO NOT send in cards to me
as it will be a waste of time and money for you.

Until the next one, XOXO.