[3830] WPX CW M7Q(G4PIQ) SOAB(TS) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 2 21:14:23 EDT 2015

TOTAL  2028  21  827    4601  2.27
===================================
      TOTAL SCORE : 3 805 027

Rig : K3 + K2
160m : Inv-V dipole @ 17m
80m  : Inv-V dipole @ 18m
40m  : Inv-V dipole @ 17m
HF   : 4 el tri-bander @ 17m

Second serious attempt at an HF contest from home with wires and a modest
tri-bander. Antennas just re-erected the afternoon before the contest after
storm damage from WPX SSB weekend.

This contest is taking some head scratching - it just didn't go well for me. I
seemed to find it much more difficulty to have decent runs to North America on
20 & 15m than others and I haven't figured out why yet. Instead I had to
work hard with my second radio to scratch up extra QSOs while running and made
over 550 QSOs on the second radio while running on another band.

Congratulations to all those with big scores this weekend and thanks to all for
the QSOs.

73

Andy, G4PIQ