[3830] ARRL June VHF KK6MC/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 20:56:34 EDT 2015

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KK6MC/R
Operator(s): KK6MC
Station: KK6MC

Class: Rover LP
QTH: NM

  222:   20     9
  432:   36     9
  903:
  1.2:    7     5
  2.3:    3     3
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:    2     4
-------------------
Total:  260   108  Total Score = 40,328

Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters

Comments:

There was a lot more NM activity spread out over more bands than previously.
There were 3 rovers out in NM! I don't think there have ever been 3 rovers in a
NM VHF contest before.

Six was off and on Saturday, mostly off, and pretty dead Sunday until late in
the contest when there was a lot of activity from the Midwest, South and
Northwest. Openings were pretty mediocre and not too widespread on Saturday.
The increased NM activity helped a lot between 6M QSOes.

Thanks to W7QQ/r for a lot of NM grid/band combinations I would have missed.
one of the highlights was working K5AM on four bands from the mobile at over
120 miles, not once but twice!

See you in July; listen for the weak ones. - KK6MC/r