[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 4 09:17:56 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 4

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

   80:  12     12
   40:  32     27
   20:  23      8
Total:  67     47  Total Score = 3,149

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Wow!  What great conditions here this morning.  I can't figure it out, but it
seemed like somebody took a Roto-Rooter to my band noise, because I could hear
stuff I don't normally hear.

Thanks to all of you who gave me a Q.  I don't take for granted that you answer
my call or my CQ.  It's a true pleasure to get each one of you into my log.
And, thanks for your patience as I nervously enter your callsign into N1MM+,
because I know you must think that I am spastic, or something.  It's just that
I get excited working my CWOps buddies.  So, thanks!

It is great to hear so many new members with numbers up in the 1400s!  Plus,
our friend, Gary Van Winkle, K5KU, always holds court from Louisiana -- what a
fantastic operator he is!  Too, I appreciate getting a call from Stan, K5EM, in
Louisiana.  Also, David, W5MKT, in Texas.

Never heard Scotty, W7SW, so things just didn't seem right this morning without
him a the low end of each band!  Missed working N5AW, N4FP, K0RF, VE2FK, VE3KI
and several more regulars...surely hope they're doing okay.  Maybe they were
just operating at spots where I never tuned.

OK, enough of my babbling.  Thanks for helping me get my best score ever!  Now,
I'm hoping that condx hold up for the afternoon session--and I'm keeping fingers
crossed that I get to hear good ole' Bert, F6HKA, and Mike, F5IN, among others.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig:  Kenwood TS-480SAT (100w) into Windom at 30 feet