[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 4 15:06:46 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 4

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

   20:   5      3
   15:  34     28
   10:  10     10
-------------------
Total:  49     41  Total Score = 2,009

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Disappointed in my score, but overjoyed to have made contact with so many of my
CWOps friends.  Developed weird very high SWR, especially on 20m.  Gotta figure
that out when this storm passes through.

Thanks for all the Qs.
It was fantastic to work our friend, Bert, F5HKA, on 15m, along with Vidi,
ZS1EL, Heijo, EA8OM, Gerd, DL8PG, and Alan, V26M.  Also, great to get some more
1400+ numbers.

I hope to catch more of you tonight at 0300z--our final CWT during Standard
Time.

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS
Rig:  Kenwood TS-480SAT (100w) into Windom at 30 feet