[3830] WPX CW ZF1A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 22:02:11 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZF1A
Operator(s): N5DO N5WR N5DX
Station: ZF1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Grand Cayman

   40: 1253
   20: 1448
   15: 1797

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

We all had a blast operating during the 2015 running of the WPX contest.  This
was an old school multi single effort with three operators and one radio.  We
each operated four hour shifts which allowed us all to get plenty of operating
time and plenty of sleep.

Thanks to John, K6AM, for helping to diagnose and fix an indicator problem
before the start of the contest.  We are especially grateful to Andrew, ZF1EJ,
and the CARS for the use of the FB station.

73,
Kevin, ZF2DX/N5DX