[3830] SS CW AF6GA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 00:41:45 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 11h20m

First real attempt at SS CW.  You know the cw practice is paying off when it
becomes more like fun than work. The long exchange makes it a challenge and
fun.

Tried to run a couple of times and got nowhere, so 100% SnP.  There is only
down side of long exchanges - longer wait times and a bit of a slog at times.
Ended up missing 9 sections: NE, NNY, WPA, SC, ID, MB, NL, NT and QC.  Puzzled
on some of the US states, I could understand if it were ME/DE, but not SC.

80m was more productive than 40, just got to follow the crowds I guess :)

Thanks for the repeats - some qsb, some qrm, some just plain tired.

73,
Phil

K3/100 - P3 - 107ft inv-L
N1MM+