[3830] CQWW CW W0MM(@NR5M) SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 08:13:30 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0MM
Operator(s): W0MM
Station: NR5M

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: TX

   15: 1587    39      151
Total: 1587    39      151  Total Score = 837,900

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't be at the station for the beginning of the contest due to a prior
commitment. Ended up starting on Saturday morning instead of Friday night so I
missed at least 1.5 hours of JA/Asia. Bummer!

Rest of the weekend was good. Amazing signals from Scandinavia even in the
middle of their night. Got called by RW0BG in the middle of his night for a new
zone! Never heard zone 29.

Overall better conditions than 2 years ago when I last entered this category.

Thanks to George for letting me operate his station.