[3830] CaQP N5DO SO(A)Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 5 12:19:29 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: TX

  160:
   80:   55     33
   15:   42     35
--------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Fun Saturday; Sunday had a deja vu feeling of Sweepstakes' Sundays.  I never had
any propagation to W6 on 10M all weekend and only limited propagation on 15M on
Saturday.  Being in the new assisted category I could see that there were
California stations on both 15 and 10 on Sunday, but I could not hear them.  So
I camped out on 20M SSB and called "CQ California."  That led to a
slow but steady rate.  Congratulations on 50 years of the CQP!