[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 7 16:14:54 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 7

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   40:  16      2
   20:  56     45
   15:  24     22
Total:  96     69  Total Score = 6,624

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun. Had some good runs and a couple of slow times, but super fun
nonetheless. Some ops have great ears; they were weak as you-know-what, but
heard me on first call. Good goin', guys!

It was nice to see 15m open a bit. I got within 3 of 100--I've made 100+ only a
couple of times, so it's still an attractive goal for me. If I had just noticed
the time while on the computer across the room that it was 1855Z or so, I would
have been on at the bell. As it was, my first awareness of the time was at
1859Z. By the time the radio desk computer came up and I N1MM and equipment
setup, it was 1902 before I made my first QSO. I coulda been a
contenda....Lesson learned.

Thanks for the QSO's!

73 de Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV-640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software