[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 8 00:10:00 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 8

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   80:  55     45
   40:  11     11
Total:  66     56  Total Score = 3,696

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well! Wasn't that fun?!?! 40m had 20-30-over noise and, after 11 QSOs, pretty
much useless for me. 80 was only a bit better. Many thanks for everyone's
patience with me not getting your callsigns right off the bat. The lovely thing
about 80 is that the sig that's in the mud now will peak at some point in
time...hopefully, very soon. Case in point: N5AW/0 was in the mud. I only got
AW/0 when he answered my CQ. Ten minutes later, he's 10-over as I S&P'd
across him. Others too were like that tonight.

What desn't kill us makes us stronger!

Thanks for the QSO's!

73 de Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV-640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software