[3830] 432FallSprnt W1XM(KB1CGZ) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 8 23:46:52 EDT 2015

                    432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: W1XM
Operator(s): KB1CGZ
Station: W1XM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN42ki Cambridge, MA
Operating Time (hrs): .75

Total:  QSOs = 3  Mults = 2  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 6

Another day of conflicts! Only had 45 min starting at 8:20pm.

Kind of concerned about our ears -- others reported decent activity but we
heard very little. Also some power supply (?) noise in our 432 rig (TS2000),
and the S meter doesn't seem to move at all, so maybe there's a preamp problem.
This seems worse than our usual alligator issues.

Best was K1WHS/FN43mj. Oh well. Thanks, W1OUN and W1ZC!