[3830] SAC SSB K8MFO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 11 16:24:21 EDT 2015

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ohio

   20:  40     23
Total:  40     23  Total Score = 920

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were very poor in SAC CW, but the SSB weekend was even worse!   I
usually make 50 to 60 QSOs in search and pounce in the first hour, but had only
18 this year!    I managed 11 in the lat hour, so the other hours were not very
productive.    I heard only 2 Scandinavians on 15, OH2BH and OH0JFP, but
neither heard me.    There was no point in even trying the low bands.

All this being said, it is always WONDERFUL to say hello to my Scandinavian
friends.  I just wish that it had been possible to do that with more this
year.

73

Don K8MFO