[3830] WAG N8XX SO CW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 17 15:18:34 EDT 2015

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN

   80:    0      0       0
   40:    0     00       0
   20:    0      0       0
   15:   18      0      12
   10:    4      0       4
----------------------------
Total:   22      0      16  Total Score = 1,056

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Nice conditions.  Was amazed at ease of working stations, some of which weren't
S9++!  10 meters was "so-so" up and down, didn't spend much time
there.  15 was fine.  For some reason couldn't hear much on 20, so gave up
after a few minutes.

Definitely NOT a barn burner, but I had another test of my "mighty 5 watts
to an antenna which was again proven to be a few dB better than a dummy load
buried 6 feet underground!"