[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 22 00:08:34 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 22

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:  20     11
   40:  37     35
   20:   4      4
Total:  61     50  Total Score = 3,050

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

NOISY!!!!!  And, I know I missed several people who were calling me, so I
apologize.

Great to work Dan, OK1DIG, and Martin, OK1RR, on 40m.  Also, thanks to John,
W2GD, for giving us P40W, in preparation for CQ WW SSB this weekend.  Can't
wait until the CW weekend, though!  And, it's always a highlight to find
Scotty, W7SW, with his CWT antics. We never know what's coming on any given
session.  Ha!

I notice that most of my comments are longer than everybody else's.  I guess
that means y'all don't read all this stuff.  But, remember....I'm a retired
university professor and we can talk, talk, talk!  Don't every say much of
anything, but we can talk!

OK, I wish for everyone to have a great week--and good luck to all who
participate in CQ WW SSB.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (home of incessant verbiage)