[3830] CQWW SSB K8GL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 20:51:44 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8GL
Operator(s): K8GL
Station: K8GL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI

   20:  300    28       94
   15:  379    25       93
   10:  318    21       68

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

I decided mid-week prior to the contest that only having a 20 meter 4 square was
not enough.  On Friday I put up a pair of 2 el verts made out of #14 wire and
fiberglass pole supports for 15 and 10 meters.  Each band was switchable
broadside/endfire and each of the verticals were over 2 raised radials

Yes, I guess it worked!  I had a great time!

Congrats and thanks to all the expeditions and a special salute to the T42US
crew.

K8GL