[3830] CQWW SSB ND0C SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 07:22:51 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 12:40

   80:    2     2        2
   40:   11     8        6
   20:  114    21       61
   15:  132    21       63
   10:  100    18       45

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was a part-time effort due to business travel and other commitments, but I
did have some fun!  The conditions seemed better than I had expected, based on
the previous couple months.  But it was still a challenge most of the time with
QRP, especially on 20.  I didn't spend much time on 40 or 80.  It was nice to
see 10 open!

Thanks to all the DX operators for pulling me out of the QRM!

73,
Randy, ND0C

Station:
  Yaesu FTdx3000 running 5 watts out
  Cycle 24 TX38 triband Yagi at 12 meters; 40 m rotatable dipole at 13 meters;
inverted vee with apex at 11 meters