[3830] CQWW SSB EF8C(EA8DDM) SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 07:23:06 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF8C
Operator(s): EA8DDM
Station: EF8C

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH:

   15: 1779    32      121
Total: 1779    32      121  Total Score = 805,698

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

My very first CQ WOrld Wide. It has been a fantastic experience despite I got
sick on Saturday evening (pile-up time, what a pity) and got me off for more
than two hours.

It has been incredible to hear CROWDED bands, ... wow!!!.

I have to THANK a lot to my dear friend EA8ZS for allowing me to use his
station for this contest. Manolo, you are GREAT!!!.

See you in the next contest!.

73.