[3830] CQWW SSB N6BM SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 11:32:07 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6BM
Operator(s): N6BM
Station: N6BM

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: NFL

   80:  39      8       30
   10:   9      6        8
------------------------------
Total:  48     14       38  Total Score = 7,020

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Just finished building my 80 meter antenna and I wanted to see how it would do
with DX. DXEngineering 1:1 balun at 38.5' and full have wave tuned to on 80m.
I'm happy with my results.  I was on 17 meters during the contest trying to
work 4U70UN for an ATNO and I got in their log.  I think of they weren't on the
air, I would have spent more time on the other bands.