[3830] CQWW SSB KU2M SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 27 12:53:00 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ

   15: 2374    38      133

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Good conditions, and nothing that I can complain about - when the very first
station you work is in Zone 29, you know it's going to be a great weekend! The
high point was, on DupeDay (some people call it Sunday), being called by
stations in Afghanistan, Thailand and Pakistan - all in the same 2 minutes! I
had to pinch myself - was I dreaming? Had I passed into another universe? Was
it another KU2M Triangle incident? Whatever it was, you can bet that's never
going to happen again! Bottom line: tons of fun, and thankful for no solar
disturbances, power outages or equipment failure. Thanks to everyone who worked
me, and of course to the hard-working folks at CQ, who make it all possible.