[3830] CQWW SSB OH1F(OH1TM) SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 27 13:13:07 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1TM
Station: OH1AF

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Viasvesi
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 3336    39      156

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Quite good conditions. It was a quite tight race with Jari OH8L until the second
night when we once again experienced the difference between OH8 and OH1 US
conditions. Especially after the CME impact Jari kept up a steady rate hour
after hour while I couldn't get any run going. The situation improved a bit at
my side around 00Z when the conditions peaked up also here in south. Anyway
thanks for all QSOs and concrats to Jari for a new OH record!