[3830] CQWW SSB CR6K M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 06:32:19 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1CJJ CT1ILT F4AJS F4EGZ W2MF
Station: CR6K

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:  146    10       50
   80:  563    19       90
   40:  882    33      111
   20:  705    37      142
   15: 1720    38      143
   10: 1613    35      141

This was the first serious M/S operation from CR6K, unfortunately conditions
were not with us the 1st day, very bad start and very low rates on saturday.
Sunday was fantastic, wish it were like that on saturday.

I want to thank mom for supporting us the entire weekend, for dad (CT1CJJ) for
the amazing work alone on the antennas, especially on the new 160m verrtical
and of course my friends W2MF, F4AJS and F4EGZ for the coming along for the
contest.

The stations has improved a lot in this contest, mainlly all the interlock and
RX switching system and LNA for the beverages done by F4AJS
(http://88.188.193.37/hamfiltering/)

73's cu next one.
Filipe
CT1ILT