[3830] CQWW SSB UP2L(@UN9LG) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 07:07:18 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: UP2L
Operator(s): R8AA UA9BA UA9MA UA9PM UN4L UN7LZ UN9LG
Station: UN9LG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KOSTANAY, KAZAKHSTAN

  160:  159    10       56
   80:  570    18       78
   40: 1819    37      127
   20: 2446    38      155
   15: 2387    37      149
   10:  977    32      128

Unexpected CNDX on high bands made this contest another great event in
contesting!
The only dissapointment was lack of mults. We could still do better had we
located the RX problem on 10m running position earlier into the contest. We
only fixed it at 10z on sunday few hours before 10m closed for this contest for
us here. This time we enjoyed company of "Papa  Misha" UA9PM who
turned out to be a real asset to the team in both pre-contest and in-contest
activities. Mike and Gena UA9MA were the running guys and did very well even
without 10m runs. The rest of the team did its best on collecting DXs and
everybody else that were on bands. Thank you all for QSOs. Special thanks to
the host Grigory UN9LG who seems to be working on the station hardware 24 hours
a day each day in between the contests.
CU U ALL ON CW WEEKEND

73! On behalf of team UA9BA