[3830] CWOpen VE9AA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 5 20:07:34 EDT 2015

                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   80:   23     5
Total:  175   125  Total Score = 21,875

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Doubled my time, double my fun !  Had to take some time off mid session for
supper and family time.

Found that the 4 hour break cleared my head and I was able to work the SO2R and
N1MM ESM a little better this evening.  Rate was down from this afternoon, but
had high hopes for 15m which never panned out.

Heard one stn on 10m (a PY) but he could not hear my LP and wee wires. (go
figure, hi !)

Lots of big #'s around. Wish I had the fully session behind me to put my own up
above the 200's,. but that's life.

DIT DIT from NB

Mike VE9AA