[3830] WAE SSB VY2ZM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 14 10:54:58 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): VY2ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI

   80:  186   173   156
   40:  330   301   138
   20: 1002  1002   100
   15:  556   556   100
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 2074  2032   494  Total Score = 2,028,364

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Tough condx at the start.  It seemed like it was AA SSB all over again.....

There were some standout signals - I cannot remember them all but these I do
recall.

DL6M - in long both days before anyone else on 20M!

DJ7EO - on 15M - this guy nearly fried the front end of my radio.

F4DXW - vy loud on all bands!

SK3W - out of the aurora earlier than anyone else

ES5TV - always able to hear under marginal condx - great ears!

Thanks for the Q's and always fun to participate in this one.

(Note to my friend K1LZ - can you say DEMILISH?) Inside joke....)

73 JEFF  VY2ZM