[3830] Salmon Run W7QC SO Cnty DXpedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 21 17:37:02 EDT 2015

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W7QC
Operator(s): W7QC
Station: W7QC

Class: SO Cnty DXpedMixed LP
QTH: KITT

   40:  131      6
----------------------------
Total:  386    280      0  Mults = 93  Total Score = 161,774

Club: Radio Club of Redmond

Comments:

The weather was decent and the road was in good shape. It got into the 30’s
Friday night and it rained and warmed up Saturday night. At 2:00 pm on Saturday
afternoon I heard a loud crash and found a large tree had fallen across the road
and it was 30 feet away from my tent. It wasn’t knocked over by wind but just
broke off at ground level where the roots had rotted. I didn’t have a
chainsaw but was able to get around the fallen tree by going cross-country.

Conditions were fair on Saturday. Sunday it was starting to get boring and I
pulled the plug at 11:00 am and came home to watch the Seahawks game.

States/Provinces missed: Nevada, VE5 and VE6
Counties missed: ADA, CLAL, COW, LIN, PEND, WAH.