[3830] WAE CW A93JA(KE5JA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 15 01:09:09 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: A93JA
Operator(s): KE5JA
Station: A93JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bahrain

   80:
   40:  203    0     37
   20:  252    0     39
   15:  236    0     37
   10:  137    0     36
-------------------------
Total:  828    0    335  Total Score = 277,380

I had family visiting and could not make a serious effort, so I just played
around and tried to give as many as possible the Bahrain multiplier.  Glad 10
was open the first morning.  I don't like the QTC, and I thought that it was
very unkind when I was working stations as fast as possible in a large pileup,
certain stations would continue to ask for a QTC and could not understand that
I was already working stations as fast as I could log them and many were still
calling and wanted the multiplier.  Oh well, I was not looking for a
competitive score, just wanted to help others, and as the only A9 station, I
had the high score for Bahrain any way :).