[3830] ARRL 160 KG9X SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 12:50:58 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 809  Sections = 92  Countries = 15  Total Score = 152,444

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had lots of fun.  Late start both nights.  Condx overall seemed good.  Better
Friday than Saturday.  Several hrs with >100/hr rate.  Missed NL and NT  Had
a bunch of dupes call in after I was incorrectly spotted as KZ9X.  I send my
call after every QSO!!!
Really need to do better for RX antenna.  All Q's were using 100' tower loaded
vertical TX and RX.  It does well with low noise condx but several calling in
that were just at my noise level.  Need better RDF.  Sorry to those stations
calling.