[3830] ARRL 160 NA2AA SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 15:15:35 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NA2AA
Operator(s): NA2AA
Station: NA2AA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NNJ

Total:  QSOs = 329  Sections = 76  Countries = 16  Total Score = 66,608

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I spent 6 hours last night in the contest. Managed to WAS but no clean sweep!
Diversity mode on the K3 with selectable antennas on each RX is a complete game
changer!! I wish I had more time to play. I started by mopping up the band from
top to bottom and back. Giving W2GD and Team Crovelli the requisite Q. Same for
other FRCers. Then I found a freq up high to run on, then went down low for
another run. I quit too early to work the JA's. I heard whispers of E51 but no
way. After I got frustrated on weak signal QSB and went diversity mode, there
was no looking back!  Great job Elecraft!