[3830] ARRL 160 W0MB SO Unlimited QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 15:17:08 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 160  Sections = 61  Countries = 2  Total Score = 19,886

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Kenwood TS-590 Inverted L and 680 foot wire listening antenna I didn't use
much.
   Just had to try qrp one more time and it was fun. I only operated SPS ( that
is search pounce spot ) as I didn't call cq one time! I was also using this test
as code practice as the gentleman's band they slow down a little for contests. I
just wanted to see just how well I was heard. I could hear AK and KH stations a
little but I don't have the cw mans ear yet! I didn't have to do many repeats
as the other stations have great receive antennas.