[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 22 22:08:33 EST 2016

NCCC Sprint - Dec 23

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:   3      3
   80:  18     14
   40:   6      5
Total:  27     22  Total Score = 594

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I still can't access my 160 antenna but I tried the 80 dipole and was able to
work 3 guys in the last minute or two.  The SWR is pinning the meter but I'm
sure the TS-480 can take a couple of minutes of severe mismatch in the interest
of making a couple of top band contacts.  Next week I'll go there a few minutes
earlier.

I really struggled on 40 tonight.  I must have called CQ 20 times with no
answers.  N3BB was sure loud there though.  N5ZO was unbelievably loud on 80.

Season's Greetings to all from Tokyo.

73, Hal W1NN remote in Tokyo