[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 03:34:01 EST 2016

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #1

Comments:

Three hours in, with the pace so frantic (compared to September), I misread the
clock and thought the contest was over!  Then I came to my senses, but 80 is
always tough for me, so that's when things slowed down.

I never heard the VE4 or VO2.  Heard a VE7, but he was not accepting Sprint
QSOs :-(  Was very happy to work VE5MX and VY1AAA.  Also very nice to hear K0DQ
in an NA Sprint (for the first time I think).  Very nice to work all the W1
mults for a change, but no NV or KL7 in the log this time.

Ant: 5 el 20, 3 el 40, 1 el 80m short rotary dipole
Twr: U.S. Tower HD589-MDPL 89 ft (27 m) crank-up
Rig: Elecraft K3 (2)
Amp: Alpha 87A (2)
SO2R: microHAM MK2R+
Software: Win-Test 4.20.0