[3830] ARRLDX CW WN4AFP SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 10:24:30 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: SC

   40:  80     46
Total:  80     46  Total Score = 11,040

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

My 40m band was wall-to-wall with CW during the DX QSO Party. I knew going into
the weekend that time would be very limited due to taxes and tuition forms
(FAFSA). I only worked the contest during the early evening hours on all three
nights. Even with my IC-751 and a dipole at 10 feet, I was able to work just
about everyone that I heard. I did miss a few ZL's. I was very pleased with the
score based upon my availability. 73s Dave WN4AFP

Before the Phone DX QSO Party, join us for "The Carolina Weekend" for
the SCQP on Saturday and the NCQP on Sunday on February 27-28, 2016. Learn more
at www.scqso.com.