[3830] NAQP RTTY K3NC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 22:24:12 EDT 2016

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K3NC
Operator(s): K3NC
Station: K3NC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fredericksburg, VA

   40:  45     24
   20:  29     14
Total:  74     38  Total Score = 2,812

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappackers

Comments:

I only operated a short while for fun (whatelse is there?) and spent a great
deal of time working on configuration gremlins on my computer. I have had a
separate computer for operating sitting on the desk for a year or more without
really getting it going (I usually do it on my development computer). So I
figured this was the chance to get it going and spent most of my 20m activity
eliminating issues. Had a lot of fun on 40m for the time spent, will definitely
do more as the sunsposts decline!