[3830] NAQP RTTY WH6YH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 22:26:16 EDT 2016

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WH6YH
Operator(s): WH6YH
Station: WH6YH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:    4     4
   15:    7     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  155    69  Total Score = 10,695

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

ICOM IC-7410, 100w, E-W facing dipole at 50ft. That was fun; first RTTY I have
done in 20+ years, this time FSK verses my old PK232 AFSK. Learned a few things
about DI interface on N1MM. 80m QSO were a shot in the dark as there was so much
QRN I literally had RF Gain all the way off at one point and searched the band
for the few PIPs that stood above the noise floor; Hat tip to K3LR, AC0C, W4AAW
and N0NI were the only 4 stations that comprised those PIPs; all others I could
not hear at any RF Gain and filter combination. Thank you for the QSOs, I had a
blast.