[3830] SA Sprint K4BAI Single OpMixed Restricted

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 23 20:08:53 EDT 2016

SA Sprint Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single OpMixed Restricted
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:34

   40:    1     0
   20:   33     2
Total:   34     2       13         2  Total Score = 540

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This submittal page isn't set up property for this contest.  There is no open or
restricted or QRP Class in SA-SPRINT.  Everyone must run 100W or less.  The
mults are counted once per contest and not per band and mode.  My total mults
are 15.  FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp.  Only contest this weekend.  I love
sprint contests.  Based on the participation, it may have been a mistake to
limit the power to 100W.  Higher power would have allowed for more QSOs and
maybe exposure of the contest to more ops who might appear in future years.
Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.