[3830] ARRL FD NW3H 1B HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 26 14:26:27 EDT 2016

ARRL Field Day

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: 1B HP
QTH: Skippack, PA (EPA)

   40:   80     76
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Total score includes bonus points of 850 plus QSO points of 916.  The please
copy folks were out in full force.  There needs to be an effort to stop the
please copy madness.   Teach and instruct.  I did a lot this weekend.  I was
also asked "what's my status?" which is a new low for FD for me.  I
said I am running a FD station on 20 meter phone. LOL.

This FD marks my tenth anniversary in radio sport and DXing.  I have come a
long long way in 10 years!  This is also the most QSOs I have had during a FD.
I had a tad more time this go around.   It was fun.  Nice to get rates above
100 per hour from my little pop gun station. Top 20 minute rate was 127 per
hour and top hour rate was 121 hour from 1930-2030 on Saturday.   Also nice to
show my kids what I am doing and let them listen.  Hopefully the bug will bite
one of them someday.

Please copy you are now retired until 2017.

Thanks for the QSOs 73 de NW3H